Unless otherwise specified, all parts are gauranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase against failure. These terms are posted for your convenience.
BW AUTO DISMANTLERS USED AUTO PARTS – TERMS & CONDITIONS.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- The original sales receipt must accompany all returns
- No refunds issued after 15 days
- No returns or exchanges issued after 6 months
- We reserve the right to replace incorrect, defective, or otherwise unsuitable parts before issuing a refund.
- No refunds on the following: *** Deposits, Special order items, Body sections cut from vehicles to order, Dealer Take-off parts, Parts installed in any non-stock application (off-road, racing, conversions, etc.), parts disassembled for any reason, Parts installed or handled improperly, Electrical parts and/or parts purchased for diagnostic testing.***
- All undamaged parts returned for credit will be subject to a 25% restock fee.
- All returned parts must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
- Return freight arrangements and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned parts must bear our identifying mark.
- Claims and/or credit adjustments, pertaining to body parts, must be make at the time of delivery.
- Refunds will be issued according to the manner of original payment. Check refunds will be issued up to 10 days from the return of the part(s).
- All payments, including deposits, are void and forfeited after 30 days.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase or a core charge will be included with the sale.
- The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days.
- Core refunds on used parts will NOT include sales tax per state regulations.
- Core must be complete. Cores for rebuilt parts must be rebuildable.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping cost of returning the core parts.
- We do not warrant suitability of engines or other parts for compliance with California or other state’s smog regulations. This determination is the customer’s responsibility and must be done prior to purchase.
- All rebuild-able vehicles and body parts are sold on an “as is” basis.
- There is no warranty on any parts used for any type of racing or off-road use, including engines and transmissions.
- We do not certify mileage on engines or transmissions
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked blocks, and excessive smoking. We do not guarantee against oil leaks. Engine accessories left on the motor for convenience are not guaranteed.
- Engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the tab is melted out or the heat tab removed, the warranty is void.
- Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly. Gears are guaranteed to be in working condition. There is no warranty on gears and/or case breakage cause by abuse.
- We do not warrant incorrect rear end rations unless customer specifies the correct ratio at the time of purchase.
- Parts are guaranteed to work for 6 months. No warranty is provided for problems arising from improper installation, faulty subsystems, or improper electrical connections.
- The warranty is void if parts are damaged during the installation process or if the prescribed installation procedures for engines and/or transmissions are not followed or if engines and or transmissions are not installed by a Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) licensed repair facility. Except for this limited warranty, all used parts are sold “as is” with all faults. There are no other expressed or implied warranties unless specifically stated on the front of this invoice.
- This warranty is not transferable.
EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- Silver (one year parts only), Silver+ (one year parts and labor), Gold (two year parts only), Gold+ (two year parts and labor), Platinum (three years parts only), Platinum+ (three year parts and labor), Labor (adds labor coverage to the standard 6 month warranty)
- Labor warranty claims have a $75.00 per hour cap. No reimbursement claims on vehicle towing or rental fees.
- All extended and labor warranties must be purchased at the time of sale.
- All extended and labor warranties apply only to the originally purchased part. Warranty replacement parts carry no extended or labor warranty unless separately purchased.
Buyer Assumes All Liability for Safety and Performance
Because the conditions of use are beyond our control, seller assumes no obligation or liability for the performance of these parts. You must establish for yourself whether the parts are suitable for use.
All used parts must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that he/she in no way guarantees or warrants used parts for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards. it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards and/or hire an expert to so inspect.
Buyer affirms that before he/she entered into this agreement, the seller requested that he/she examine the part(s) to ascertain whether there were defects in the part(s) which would make the sale unacceptable to him or her; the seller afforded to the buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before entering into this agreement and that the buyer has examined the par(s) as fully as desired for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT FOR LABOR TO INSTALL OR REMOVE ANY PART UNLESS PURCHASED IN THE FORM OF EXTENDED LABOR WARRANTY COVERAGE. **ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO AND ENVIRONMENTAL SURCHARGE.